Digital marketing is a popular advertising strategy used by many brands today. However, a lot of people are still unfamiliar with performance marketing and what it can do for their businesses.
Performance marketing comes under the umbrella of digital marketing. When developing the best advertising plan for your business, it can get confusing regarding what and what not to choose.
In this article, we will explore performance marketing and digital marketing. We will also compare both and give you an insight into how 2BTech can help you.
Table of Contents
About Performance Marketing
Performance marketing is when you spend money only upon getting results. In other words, you will not be charged for a failed campaign.
This type of strategy uses a results-driven marketing approach.
How is Performance Marketing Beneficial?
- The most important benefit of performance marketing is its result-oriented nature. This form of online advertising focuses on the final result of a marketing campaign, i.e. the generated revenue.
- Secondly, it is low risk. You will not be charged a penny if your marketing campaign fails. This makes it convenient and stress-free.
- Thirdly, performance marketing is trackable. Brand owners and marketers can easily analyze a campaign with this marketing strategy. They can choose to maximize or minimize their investments, thanks to the flexibility and transparency of performance marketing.
About Digital Marketing
Digital marketing includes different online advertising methods. With digital marketing, you may be required to pay to run a campaign with no guarantee of success.
Digital marketing is more like a long-term investment for your company.
How is Digital Marketing Beneficial?
- Digital marketing is incredible for building a brand’s reputation. It can help boost brand awareness and loyalty. This can be extremely useful for the brand in the long run.
- Making changes or updates to a digital marketing campaign is effortless. A business owner or marketer can edit their digital marketing strategy at any time, whenever needed.
Which Marketing Type is Better?
As mentioned above, both marketing techniques have their own sets of benefits. You have to look into what exactly your brand needs at the moment.
Performance marketing is great for achieving the results you desire without risking a hefty amount of money. It holds certainty. On the other hand, you might not know what to expect with a digital marketing campaign.
However, digital marketing is more useful than performance marketing in staying on top of a consumer’s mind. It can help move a customer through your sales funnel smoothly.
Which one should You choose for your business?
The ideal way for you to choose between the two marketing strategies is to sit down with your team and list your goals. What you go for depends very much on your short-term and long-term goals.
We would suggest drafting up a marketing plan that includes a blend of both, digital marketing and performance marketing.
With performance marketing, you can track down your results without spending a large sum of marketing funds. With digital marketing, you can create leads that can potentially lead to sales in the future.
Another bonus tip that we have for you is to work directly with an expert marketer/marketing team. This will enable you to make better marketing decisions and smartly go through these techniques.
Our digital marketing agency is also offering free initial marketing consultations.
Recent research by Statista shows that by the year 2025, online marketing revenue will go over $700B in the United States (Source: Statista). Therefore, all businesses need to adopt online marketing techniques.
With the help of a professional, you can yield considerable benefits for your brand from online advertising. 2BTech is always here to help you out.
Our online marketing services include digital marketing as well as performance marketing services at competitive rates.
We are a leading marketing and software development company providing all-inclusive digital marketing services in USA.
We let our clients and our projects speak for us. Our non-negotiables are quality, trust, and client satisfaction.